Thursday, December 24, 2009

Random | Merry Christmas Everyone (and let’s hope it is a good 2010)

image For whatever reason (judging by the playlist count on my Nano), I have been tracking a lot of John Lennon music lately. I find this happens more prevalently when I am in a reflective state of mind (as many of us are this time of year).

For my grown up Christmas list this year, I wish everyone a wonderful Christmastime (giving equal time to Sir Paul).  Special thoughts go out to those on the front lines that are in harm’s way (be that in our armed forces or on the job transition front – both of which feature men and women fighting for the betterment of us all).

But back to John, I also wish you a happy New Year.  Let's hope it's a good one - without any fear.

I’ve got a feeling, it will be.

No comments: