Saturday, January 1, 2011

Quote | Purpose and Direction

Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction – John F. Kennedy

I gleaned this quote out of my recent read of The Kennedy Detail (that I reviewed the other day).   Seemed like a fitting quote to start the New Year off right.

What is your purpose and/or direction in your life in 2011?   Where will you go – be it personal, professional, physical health, financial health or mental health?   Do you have a plan, a goal or your own roadmap?  Am I sounding like the Theme from Mahogany yet?

Hopefully between swigging eggnog and digging yourself out of the nationwide blizzards, you’ve had some time to think of questions like these (and others you have asked yourself).

I welcome you to 2011 and wish you all the success in progress towards those goals.

Happy New You Year!

No comments: